Technology that Transforms Businesses
We design/build commercial and industrial facilities that people thrive in, and implement workplace technologies that result in flawless user experiences and faster adoption
Unified Communications (UC) is the integration of real-time communication services such as instant messaging (chat), presence information, telephony (including IP telephony), video conferencing, data sharing (including web connected electronic whiteboards interactive whiteboards), call control and speech recognition with non-real-time communication services such as unified messaging (integrated voicemail, e-mail, SMS and fax).
However, many small and mid-size enterprises may consider leveraging Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS), commonly referred to as Hosted VoIP solutions.
The Benefits of UCaaS:
- Elimination of substantial OPEX costs
- Avoid need for high availability data center facilities to support onsite VoIP system
- Provide Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity support in case onsite solution is unreachable
PTS UCaaS Services:
- Next-generation business voice and/or voice system failover services
- Easy-to-use unified communications technologies including:
- Unified Messaging
- Instant Messaging
- Presence & Mobility Communication & Collaboration
- Call Recording
- On-Demand Conferencing
- Voice-to-Email Transcription
- Inbound and Outbound Fax-to-Email
- Hosted call center communications including full ACD control, prioritized skill routing, configurable hold treatment, and an audio library which lets supervisors easily store and update recordings
- Tight integration with leading CRM, ERP, and application tracking software
- Exchange high-availability via Virtual Private Connection
PTS’ Unified-Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) is a robust cloud-hosted solution that ensures clients are never without phone service. Businesses access one centralized software platform in the cloud to manage and configure their installation.
Premise-Based UC Solution
PTS can leverage VoIP telephony to bring multimedia communications, enterprise applications, and personal information into one seamless and integrated solution. Users can easily turn a phone call into a multimedia collaboration session, embracing BYOD.
Unified Communications Services
Contact PTS for your Next Unified Communications Project
PTS plans, designs, builds, implements, manages, and services award-winning solutions for technology-intensive environments.
PTS’s Unified Communications (UC) deployments integrate VoIP telephony, instant messaging, video conferencing, mobility, presence, and collaboration capabilities seamlessly. We provides viable solutions that enhance the ability to communicate rapidly and effectively.
Contact us for a quick chat to discuss how a smarter and safer design for your workplace can save you money.
Contact PTS today:
DICE National: Data Center Operations and Cooling Digital Summit recording available: Designing for the Edge with Pete Sacco, President of PTS Data Center Solutions, and other Data Center Professionals.
The average enterprise data center costs between $10 million and $12 million per megawatt to build, with costs typically front-loaded onto the first few megawatts of deployment. Seasoned data center builder Peter Sacco, founder and CEO of PTS Data Center Solutions, claims that it is possible to drive down costs by around 25 per cent or more, simply by being more disciplined on design.