What You’ll Learn:
- Why do edge facilities require more customization? What does that mean for design strategy and delivery speeds?
- Are virtually integrated edge facilities the future? What could that mean for construction and development in the sector?
- How do on-prem facilities plan to evolve in both dense and secondary markets?
- How are IT loads and management services being integrated into future solutions while keeping operations in mind?
- How does the expansion of the cloud impact on-prem and edge facilities? What are end users doing to migrate successfully today?
Free Webinar, Sponsored by PTS Data Center Solutions
Recorded: Tuesday, April 20, 2021
How You’ll Do More Business:
Learn how end users and providers are determining cloud or on-prem strategies for new facilities coming online, how fully integrated edge developments have changed the need for on-prem solutions, who are changing their migration to the cloud and where the opportunities are for expansions.
Who You’ll Meet:
VP Design and Construction, director of operations, head of facilities, end users, GC’s, architects, IT directors, engineers, providers and owners
Why You Should Attend:
Learn how edge facilities can providing an alternative solution to the cloud, what vertically integrated data centers look like and how end users are choosing their capacity plans.
Speakers and Panels
DICE National: Data Center Operations and Cooling Digital Summit (Webinar): Efficiency, Automation, and Cooling Innovation with Pete Sacco, PTS Data Center Solutions, and other Data Center Professionals.
We’re looking for an Entry Level Electrical Engineer to join our team. PTS is an adaptive, coaching, and supportive workplace focused on development, relationships, purposeful work, personal contribution and opportunity.
Join the PTS Team as our Construction Manager. PTS Data Center Solutions is a leader in data center environments offering both design/build construction and managed IT services.
In a recent webinar, Pete Sacco (PTS Data Center Solutions), Yasir Ali (Polymer), and John Gomez (Sensato) discussed how to prepare and protect your enterprise from a ransomware attack. This edition will have a particular focus on the healthcare industry.
In this recently recorded webinar, Pete Sacco (PTS Data Center Solutions) joins Allison Boen (Immersion Edge) and other industry professionals to discuss immersion cooling as it relates to crypto mining. Topics include how the crypto field is leading the way to the enterprise data center.
PTS partner Sensato recently hosted the webinar: “A Cyber Hacker’s Perspective – A Live Q&A” with the chance to ask a real hacker questions, and learned how one can implement tactics to thwart hackers’ efforts.