Disaster Recovery has been out of reach for many companies due to the cost, complexity, and brittle nature of traditional DR solutions. With the increasing threat of Ransomware attacks, which are up from 300% from 2018, implementing effective disaster recovery strategies, security and business continuity has never been more critical.
With the recent release of Datrium Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) with VMware Cloud on AWS, you can now get everything you need for failproof on-demand DR to the public cloud in one SaaS solution. For a fraction of the cost of current DR solutions, you can get on-demand DR in the public cloud and eliminate your secondary DR sites. It keeps your data safe and secure, and it delivers failproof recovery and failback.
Registration is closed, view on-demand webinar below:
Here are some of the benefits:
- Achieve immediate and on-demand failover to the cloud with VMware Cloud on AWS
- Eliminate virtual machine conversion and lengthy rehydration
- Leverage S3 for cost-effective cloud storage
- Smoothly resume operations and transition back from a DR environment
Join us for a webinar on Thursday, October 31st at 12pm EDT and learn about Datrium DRaaS, and how Datrium and PTS Data Center Solutions have partnered to help organizations achieve their multi-cloud objectives, modernize their data centers and achieve failproof DR in the public cloud. For more than 20 years, PTS has been helping IT teams solve some of their most difficult challenges.
- Date: Thursday, October 31, 2019
- Time: 12pm EDT
- Duration: 60 Minutes
- Jeff Parker, Field CTO at Datrium, and
- Peter Sacco, President and Founder of PTS Data Center Solutions
We hope you can join us!
Can’t attend live? View the on-demand recording by clicking below: