You will continue to receive the exemplary level of service that you have come to expect from PTS. We will be leveraging all the technologies at our disposal to engage and support you. Rest assured: our commitment to you during this situation remains as strong as ever.
PTS will continue to operate at full capacity servicing our clients. We are well equipped with the resources and technology to work remotely, and plan on operating all other aspects of our business as usual.
- Communication among all parties will continue as usual. PTS employees are available via email or by phone.
- Our main office phones (201.337.3833) will still be answered. Phone calls will be directed to employee cell phones or company voicemails which will be continually monitored.
- We are no longer holding in-person meetings at this time; however, we will continue to hold virtual meetings and conference calls.
- Our hours of operation will remain: Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm.
At PTS, we are dedicated to supporting the well-being and utmost safety of our employees, clients, and families. We appreciate your patience during this challenging time and assure you of PTS’s commitment to continuing to serve our clients.
Following is a brief list of services that we are prepared to help you with in a pinch. Please visit our website at www.PTSdcs.com for a more comprehensive list.
|Data Center & Facility||IT||Workplace|
Here are some external links offering helpful advice to businesses in dealing with the pandemic:
- Uptime Institute’s COVID-19: Minimizing Critical Facility Risk
- 7 Things Data Center Businesses Should Do During the COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic
Thank you for your business and stay safe.