PTS Offers a Turnkey Leasing Solution
There are many compelling reasons to lease equipment. Implementing a leasing strategy provides benefits that both CIOs and CFOs can agree upon. PTS will help craft a turnkey leasing solution for your business, including Planning, Design, Sourcing, Construction, Commissioning, and IT Implementation. We will help establish scope and budget from an IT and Facility standpoint. PTS are also licensed architects and engineers, so we are able to convert our conceptual plans over to signed and sealed design documents. In addition, PTS are general contractors with lots of experience building tenant space computer rooms, and PTS can handle all the rest, including: A/V, communications, and wireless.
PTS’ Smart Open Lease plan offers a single flexible financial vehicle that can include Equipment and Services across IT, Facility, and Cabling. We offer delayed repayment options coordinated with design and construction. PTS’s Smart Open Lease allows businesses to get the exact data center they want, with NO upfront costs. PTS will allow you up to six (6) months to accumulate bills and apply them toward your previously approved “open” lease, so you won’t have to pay upfront for any capital expenditures for planning, design, construction management, or commissioning. You won’t even have to lay out cash for any new IT infrastructure (routers, switches, servers, storage, etc), or new facility infrastructure (generators, UPSs, air conditioners, cabinets, power strips, etc). Clients don’t even have to use cash for the labor (IT implementation, electrical construction, mechanical construction, data cabling, etc).
Benefits of Leasing
- Reduce total cost of ownership
- Manage cash flow and budgets
- Keep debt off your balance sheet and improve your performance ratios
- Conserve working capital and keep lines of credit intact
- Eliminate book write-downs at the end of the equipment’s useful life
- Lease payments may be 100% deductible as an operating expense (please review this with your accountant)
- Keep up-to-date equipment in place with a built-in refresh strategy
- Retrieve and download information regarding your leased assets online
- Gain flexibility to upgrade technology to meet your changing needs
- Simplify asset disposal – just return the equipment to your lessor