DCIM Panel Discussion and Winery Tour/Tasting
Hosted by PTS, Asset Vue. and Tuangru
September 28, 2017
Was your summer vacation spent worrying about how to monitor and manage your data center infrastructure? Did you already confirm next summer’s plans to manually manage your data center assets, while also planning on spending time in the “glorious indoors” monitoring your data center’s performance?
Next-generation DCIM tools can automate data center management, and provide insightful analytics to keep things running smoothly. Asset management using RFID and Bluetooth makes tracking physical assets inside data center enclosures much simpler and far more effective than outdated methods. Data center management software can help mitigate outages, optimize workloads, and reduce cost.
PTS and partners Asset Vue and Tuangru can help. We’re hosting a panel discussion that will cover successful DCIM implementations, current trends in DCIM, and what is needed to deploy DCIM solutions successfully in the future.
Free registration includes a tour and tasting at the Hopewell Valley Vineyards in Pennington, NJ (just outside of Princeton, NJ).
When: Thursday, September 28, 2017, from 3:00pm to 6:00pm
- 3:00 – 3:45 Hopewell Valley Vineyards Tour
- 3:45 – 5:00 Panel Discussion: “The Seven Tastes of Data Center Management”, with Wine tasting and cheese appetizers
- Moderator: Andrew Graham, PTS – Director DC & AV Solutions
- Panelist 1: Rami Jebara, Tuangru – CTO
- Panelist 2: Gary Aron, AssetVue – Vice President
- Panelist 3: David Cohen – University of Pennsylvania – Network Operations Center Supervisor /Datacenter Facilities Management
- Panelist 4: Peter Sacco, PTS – President and CEO
- 5:00 – 6:00 Networking, hot appetizers and a glass of wine on us!
Where: Hopewell Valley Vineyards 46 Yard Road, Pennington, NJ 08534