The industrial infrastructure of your data center is a new cyberattack surface. HVAC, video surveillance, power conditioning, fire suppression, and other critical infrastructure system offer alarming new apertures to your critical systems and data.
On December 20th, 2016 at 2pm ET, tune into this important webcast to learn about these threats, and how to protect against them:
- Three types of hackers targeting your data center
- Hidden cyberthreats lurking in your infrastructure
- How to stop cyberattacks – dead in their tracks
“Webcast: Defend Against New Security Risks to Your Data Center”
Tuesday, December 20, 2016, 2:00PM
Famed cybersecurity expert Chris Kubeka, will share her experiences from two decades of discovering, defending, and rebuilding after cyberattacks on critical infrastructure for military, government, public and private enterprise.
Additionally, security industry luminary Susan Lutz will share a case study on cyber-hardening data centers for a US-based telecommunications giant.
As a special thank you, all registrants will receive a coupon for 20% off admission to S4 in Miami (January 10-12th).
PTS and SonicWALL Free Webinar:
Cyber threats are becoming more devious. Are you prepared?
Register for PTS/SonicWALL Webinar:
Thursday, December 8, 2016, 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. ET
Peter Sacco, PTS Data Center Solutions: Introduction
SonicWALL: Cyber Threats are Becoming More Devious
Do you find yourself regularly worrying if you’ve done a thorough job at vetting your cyber-defense system? Is it really doing its job and keeping up with evolving threats and capacity demands?
Attend this webinar to learn what differentiates leading next-generation firewalls and walk away with a greater understanding of key performance indicators essential to the success of your network security strategy.
Registration is Closed for this Event
AFCOM Holiday Event and Symposium is to be held at the following time, date, and location:
Thursday, December 1, 2016 from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST)
Radisson Hotel Valley Forge
1160 1st Avenue
King of Prussia, PA 19406
Learn More About AFCOM’s 2016 Holiday Event Here
Wednesday, June 29, 2016
AFCOM Chapter Meeting at Total Wine & More
9:00 AM: Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:30 AM: Presentation: J. David Winder, Suppression Systems Inc.
SigniFire Video Detection Imaging – This camera provides detection of fire and smoke faster than any of the traditional detection methods. Where all of the standard devices require the smoke or flame to come to them, SigniFire “goes to the fire”. In tests on the camera with other devices, 88% of the time the SigniFire went into alarm first. This product can be used in support areas of Data Center facilities. Electrical, Switch Gear, UPS, & Generator Rooms are ideal for these video detectors. The technology can also be used with most existing cameras in the facility through our custom server.
10:30 AM: Break
10:45 AM: Presentation, Daniel Kane, Hedvig, Inc., The Impact of Hyper-Converged, Hyper-Scaled and Software Defined Storage on Data Center Services
Current approaches to storage are broken and can’t keep pace with the rate of change in today’s modern business. Businesses generate, analyze, use, and store more data than ever before. As a result, IT can’t even accurately predict data storage requirements three months out, never mind the three to five years that typify storage refreshes. A new approach to data center infrastructure is needed to help companies dynamically adapt to rapidly changing business requirements.
11:45 AM: Lunch, Networking and Complimentary Wine Tasting!
*Schedule subject to change
When: Wednesday, June 29, 2016, from 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: Total Wine & More, 691 Naamans Road, Claymont, DE 19703 (Driving Directions Here)
Click Here for More Information and To Register
AFCOM Chapter Meeting at Netrality
PTS’ Andrew Graham, Director of Data Center & AV Solutions, will be moderating the panel discussion for the AFCOM Chapter Meeting.
8:30 AM: Registration and Continental Breakfast
9:00 AM: Facility Tours
9:45 AM: Break
10:00 AM: Presentation: Francis Cianfrocca, Chairman/CEO of Bayshore Networks Inc. – “The Importance of Securing BMS, IoT and DCIM Protocols and Platforms”
11:00 AM: Panel Discussion: Pitfalls and Ramifications in Not Selecting the Right Colo and Hosting Providers
12:00 – 1:00 PM: Lunch and Networking
When: Friday, April 22, 2016
Where: Netrality Properties, 401 North Broad St., Philadelphia, PA 19108 (Driving Directions Here)
Thursday, January 7, 2016
Panasonic Innovation Center
Please join PTS Data Center Solutions, Panasonic, FST Biometrics, and Dell in welcoming the new year by exploring enhanced security technologies for a safer work environment.
Our guest, Aida Sanchez, will be presenting:
“Building Bridges: Teaching the Public Sector How to Leverage the Best-in-Class Commercial Technologies“.
Additional Event Highlights Include:
- A Panasonic Innovation Center Tour
- Product Showcases:
When: Thursday, January 7, 2016
Where: Panasonic Corporate Headquarters, 2 Riverfront Plaza, Newark, New Jersey 07102
- Event Registration: The Hybrid Data Center Strategy (May, 2019)
- PTS Event Archives – 2009
- PTS Event Archives – 2010
- PTS Event Archives – 2011
- PTS Event Archives – 2012
- PTS Event Archives – 2013
- PTS Event Archives – 2014
- PTS Event Archives – 2015
- PTS Event Archives – 2016
- PTS Event: New Jersey Devils Hockey and Premise-Built Data Center Presentation
- PTS Event: The Seven Tastes of Data Center Management
- PTS News Archives – 2003
- PTS News Archives – 2004
- PTS News Archives – 2005
- PTS News Archives – 2006
- PTS News Archives – 2007
- PTS News Archives – 2008
- PTS News Archives – 2009
- PTS News Archives – 2010
- PTS News Archives – 2011
- PTS News Archives – 2012
- PTS News Archives – 2013
- PTS News Archives – 2014
- PTS News Archives – 2015
- PTS News Archives – 2016
- PTS Newsletter Archives – 2009
- PTS Newsletter Archives – 2010
- PTS Newsletter Archives – 2011
- PTS Newsletter Archives – 2012
- PTS Newsletter Archives – April, 2012
- PTS Newsletter Archives – August, 2012
- PTS Newsletter Archives – Bulletin – February, 2012
- PTS Newsletter Archives – February, 2012
- PTS Newsletter Archives – January, 2012
- PTS Newsletter Archives – July, 2012
- PTS Newsletter Archives – June, 2012
- PTS Newsletter Archives – June, 2013
- PTS Newsletter Archives – May, 2012
- PTS Newsletter Archives – November, 2012
- PTS Newsletter Archives – October, 2011
- PTS Newsletter Archives – September, 2012
- PTS Newsletter Archives – 2013
- PTS Newsletter Archives – April, 2013
- PTS Newsletter Archives – August, 2013
- PTS Newsletter Archives – December, 2013
- PTS Newsletter Archives – January, 2013
- PTS Newsletter Archives – July, 2013
- PTS Newsletter Archives – March, 2013
- PTS Newsletter Archives – November, 2013
- PTS Newsletter Archives – September, 2013
- PTS Newsletter Archives – 2014
- PTS Press Release: PTS Accepted into Con Edison’s New Data Center Energy Efficiency Program