On May 16, 2012, PTS Data Center Solutions hosted a half-day open house featuring the Smart Solutions by Emerson Network Power. Attendees had the opportunity to tour the SmartRow solution, talk to PTS engineers about their emerging data center design requirements, and explore possible implementation of the solution within their own environments. In addition, conversations ranged from Emerson’s powerful new DCIM solution, Trellis, to the latest design techniques used in green data center design and energy efficiency programs.
Smart Solutions are an alternative to traditional design. They allow data center managers to:
- Quickly increase data center capacity
- Improve energy efficiency and space utilization
- Offer location flexibility and capability with existing infrastructure
- Lower data center operating costs through lower PuE
- Deploy higher density zones in their legacy data centers
To learn more, please contact PTS or call us at 201-337-3833.