PTS Data Center Solutions, a leader in data center and critical environment design/build construction, is looking for an outstanding individual to serve as our Accounting Intern.
Are you someone that thrives leading a productive, disciplined, focused and goal-oriented team? To be successful in this internship you must be accurate, detail-oriented, analytical, and organized, yet productive, focused, goal-oriented, and be able to work with a team that values excellence through process. Additionally, you must be pursuing a degree in Accounting or Finance.
Our company offers coaching, and a supportive workplace focused on development, relationships, and purposeful work. We hire based on talent and fit. Apply only if you meet our performance and ability guidelines.
- Support Accounting team in maintaining daily and month end accounting processes
- Assist in preparation of journal entries, reconciliations, and reports
- Assist in data gathering and Ad Hoc projects
- Gain exposure to Accounting, Finance, and corporate treasury functions
- Proactive self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment and the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet pressing deadlines
- Organized, strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and excellent time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking, and effective problem-solving skills
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- General computer knowledge, and familiar with Microsoft applications
- Previous or some related work experience
- Experience with working in QuickBooks a plus
- Pursuing a degree in Accounting or Finance