Data Centers from Edge to Cloud
We design, build, and operate data centers that are great for companies and their people... but better for the planet
PTS Provides Ongoing Data Center Support for New York City Law Firm
PTS has worked with a successful New York City law firm for over twenty years. Below are some of the project highlights:
- 2000-2013 NYC Primary & Backup Edge Data Center Iterations
- 2016 Edge Backup Data Center Migration to CyrusOne Colocation
- 2022 Hybrid Advisory Services, New Edge / Consolidated IDF Stack Design, NYC-to-NYC Relocation, Primary Data Center Colocation Migration
Our primary markets include:
- Manufacturing and Industrial Facilities
- Energy Environmental Programs
- Office / Corporate Headquarters
- Government / Public Facilities
- Financial Services
- Mission-Critical / Data Center
- Sustainable Design
- Hospitality / Hotel
- Historic Retrofit / Renovation
- Resort / Gaming
- Residential Developments
- Retail / Restaurant
- Exhibitions / Recreation
- Architectural Lighting Design
- Special Projects
PTS has an impressive track record for unique architectural and engineering designs. We specialize in all aspects of architectural as well as mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) and building services engineering for virtually every type of building or structure.
In addition, we specialize in vendor-neutral design of all systems and sub-systems for all building types.
Further, our architects and engineers thrive on challenge. We aspire to achieve the optimal solution for every project. We do this by using a combination of proven design and engineering principles, processes, experience, and innovative thinking.
PTS Design & Engineering Services
Contact PTS for your Next Project
You shouldn’t have to compromise when it comes to your facility. Our expert team assesses your unique needs, and then employs a proven plan that reduces the amount of support infrastructure you will need.
The result is higher efficiency, reduced complexity and better resiliency at lower cost… all at the same time.
Contact us for a quick chat to discuss PTS Design & Engineering services for commercial and industrial projects.
Contact PTS today:
Webinar Data Center Development Innovation for the New Age of Facilities. Learn how end users and providers are determining cloud or on-prem strategies for new facilities coming online, how fully integrated edge developments have changed the need for on-prem solutions, who are changing their migration to the cloud and where the opportunities are for expansions.
Pete Sacco (Founder and President, PTS Data Center Solutions) and Jamie Funk (Head of Sales for Verticals at Bloom Energy) talk to Dan Loosemore of Data Center Dynamics about future-proofing the modern data center using PTS’ Data Center Reimagined approach and Bloom Energy’s fuel-cell and micro-grid solutions.
There are many factors influencing how suitable a given data center is at meeting the needs of the organization that
The average enterprise data center costs between $10 million and $12 million per megawatt to build, with costs typically front-loaded onto the first few megawatts of deployment. Seasoned data center builder Peter Sacco, founder and CEO of PTS Data Center Solutions, claims that it is possible to drive down costs by around 25 per cent or more, simply by being more disciplined on design.
Data Centers from Edge to Cloud Our Focus We design, build, and operate data centers that are great for companies
- Have two (2) aging edge data centers, some colocation, & some cloud
- On-premises infrastructure needs have been shrinking
- Increased risk of downtime to operations because of higher failure rates
- Increased operational costs due to increased scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Wasted and unused IT space
- Improved hybrid data center strategy leveraging previous investments
- Designed and built new edge data center in the mixed-use facility using repurposed adjacent space
- Refreshed the 18-floor IDF stack
- Updated the strategic plan for data center operations
- New, reliable, resilient, primary edge data center in the mixed-use facility