- Monitoring and Analytics: AI-driven infrastructure monitoring and diagnostics, including automated remediation of unexpected issues for your critical backup and DR processes
- Backup & Recovery: Ensure your data is backed up and recoverable on your terms with various backup and granular recovery options
- Intelligent Automation: Machine Learning based diagnostics, as well as remediation actions, help resolve issues faster
- Cloud Portability: If the cloud is part of your data center strategy, be prepared to back up and recover to, from and within the cloud for portability and cost savings.
- Governance & Compliance: Effectively manage your backups from virtual testing, ensuring that copies of data are recoverable, secure and compliant
Why Veeam? It just works. It’s intuitive, scalable and reliable. We’re now confident our systems are protected and easily restored if we need. It’s easy to scale and anyone on the team can own the process intuitively and with simplicity.
– Yugon Chobanoff,
ICT Operations Manager, John XXIII College
Everything You Need to Protect Your Data
Back up any workload, achieve shortened backup times and reduce operational costs with the flexibility your business needs.
Ensure low recovery time objectives (RTOs) with lightning-fast restores for files, VMs, NAS and applications.
Use imaged-based replication and streamlined disaster recovery (DR) for increased speed, security and Availability.
Migrate or recover any workload to AWS or Microsoft Azure while keeping your backups safe from malicious attacks.
24.7 Monitoring and Reporting
Always stay connected and informed with real-time visibility into your backup, physical and virtual environments.
Quickly mitigate threats to your environment before they develop into real problems and impact Availability.
How It Works
How Can PTS Help?
Businesses have many opportunities to improve, automate and streamline their data protection as the digital landscape continues to expand. However, with greater options, organizations face a multitude of challenges when it comes to IT and data management. Public cloud usage is rapidly increasing and IT professionals struggle with how to efficiently migrate and manage data between environments. In addition, continued operational efficiency and budget constraints make meeting recovery objectives in an increasingly distributed world harder than ever.
Contact PTS to discuss BaaS and DRaaS options.