- What has played out in the first half of 2022? What is the current state of the market and what can we expect for the remainder of the year?
- How are major cities, like New York, preparing for the next generation of digital infrastructure? How can the private and public sector work together?
- What are the current design and construction trends across the tri-state and northeastern cities?
- What is the state of the edge? How is IoT, 5G, AI, Metaverse changing the rate of adoption?
- What are enterprises now looking for as they continue to transition from on-premise? How have their needs changed, if at all, in the past two years?
- Has the migration of enterprises from NYC to the South affected the data center market?
- Which incentives are driving data center demand in Connecticut and New Jersey from NYC?
- What opportunities are investors currently interested in? How is sustainability changing the game?
How You’ll Do More Business:
Learn how the northeast as a data center destination continues to supply the financial capital of the U.S with capacity and efficiency and how emerging markets are driving investment and demand.
Who You’ll Meet:
Owners, providers, brokers, investors, engineers, lawyers, CEOs, vice president of design and construction, head of acquisitions, director of site selection, end users
Why You Should Attend:
To learn why New York, New Jersey, Boston and Northeast markets are evolving for today’s end user and colocation requirements.
Thursday, July 28, 2022, 7:30AM EDT
We’re looking for an Entry Level Electrical Engineer to join our team. PTS is an adaptive, coaching, and
Join the PTS Team as our Construction Manager. PTS Data Center Solutions is a leader in data
In a recent webinar, Pete Sacco (PTS Data Center Solutions), Yasir Ali (Polymer), and John Gomez (Sensato) discussed
In this recently recorded webinar, Pete Sacco (PTS Data Center Solutions) joins Allison Boen (Immersion Edge) and other
PTS partner Sensato recently hosted the webinar: “A Cyber Hacker’s Perspective – A Live Q&A” with the chance
Pete Sacco (PTS Data Center Solutions), Yasir Ali (Polymer), and John Gomez (Sensato) will be discussing how to
DICE National: Data Center Operations and Cooling Digital Summit recording available: Designing for the Edge with Pete Sacco,
Webinar Data Center Development Innovation for the New Age of Facilities. Learn how end users and providers are
The average enterprise data center costs between $10 million and $12 million per megawatt to build, with costs