- What’s on the Horizon for data center operations?
- What role will remote monitoring, use of AI, and IoT in the Ops stack play in new facilities?
- How are data center providers adapting operations to meet renewables and genset options?
- What are the data center cooling strategies of tomorrow? How to choose liquid or air solutions in high-density and edge facilities?
- How is aging infrastructure limiting operations and design? How can energy requirements drive facility adoption?
Find out how operators are leveraging to drive facility performance, implement new technologies, and which remote capabilities are changing to accommodate new facility types.
Vice presidents of operations, heads of facilities, developers, providers, architects, brokers, general contractors, and directors of sustainability.
To learn about leading solutions innovating facility operations, which strategies providers are exploring, and what end-users want from new and legacy facilities.
Access to all live content, panel replays on-demand, and live networking that is dynamic and actually useful. Networking tools include direct messaging, lobby chat, and speed networking which have led to over 5,000 matches this year.
Thursday, July 29, 2021, 12:30 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
Watch Recording Here
Boost what your team can accomplish by aggregating data analytics, project & information management, chat, and goal-based strategy benchmarking
DICE National: Data Center Operations and Cooling Digital Summit (Webinar): Efficiency, Automation, and Cooling Innovation with Pete Sacco, PTS Data Center Solutions, and other Data Center Professionals.
We’re looking for an Entry Level Electrical Engineer to join our team. PTS is an adaptive, coaching, and supportive workplace focused on development, relationships, purposeful work, personal contribution and opportunity.
Join the PTS Team as our Construction Manager. PTS Data Center Solutions is a leader in data center environments offering both design/build construction and managed IT services.