Data Centers from Edge to Cloud
We design, build, and operate data centers that are great for companies and their people... but better for the planet
PTS will design a modular scalable solution for your Control Room, as well as Advanced-Technology Conference Rooms to meet any information management challenges you may face. PTS provides consulting services allowing you to narrow the scope, schedule, and budget for your project by defining your critical design requirement, including sources, outputs, and control requirements.
- Computers – What computers are we connecting to and how are we connecting to them, RGBHV, VGA, DVI, and audio outputs?
- Video – What video devices are we connecting to; cameras, DVR’s, CATV, or satellite TV, DVD, Blu-Ray, video conferencing systems and what type of connections, component video, BNC, S-Video, HDMI, etc.
- Network – Are there IP connections for streaming video or screen scrapes we need to support from console stations?
- Tablets & Touch-screens – Are there any tablet, touch-screens, or whiteboard functions required in the environment?
- Audio – What other audio needs supporting; radio & SAT radio, handheld radios, audio conferencing systems, microphones? What are the connection types to all of these devices?
- Resolution & Sound Quality – What are the video resolutions & audio formats we need to support from all sources?
- Displays – What type of displays are we connecting to Plasma, LCD, DLP, LED, and how are we connecting to them, RGBHV, VGA, component video, BNC, S-Video, HDMI, DVI, and audio inputs?
- Video Wall & Image Scaling – Do we need to support multiple images on these displays and/or expand an image across multiple displays? Do we need an array of displays to operate as a video wall with an ability to scale images across the displays?
- Speakers & Format – Where does audio need to be presented, & in what format stereo, surround sound, etc?
- Alarms – Is there a need for any alarms, audible, strobe, etc?
- Users – Who needs to control sources and select them to be appropriately to their outputs?
- Type – How do we want to control the sources & outputs, keyboard & mouse, push-button control panel, touch-screen, wireless remote, browser control or a combination of the above? Do preset controls help the operations? Is there a need for room controls for HVAC & lighting?
- Locations – Where do we need to control from locally, remotely, if remotely through an IP network?
- Security – What security do we need to lock down the control, do we want to authenticate logins, have multiple preemption levels to support a hierarchical staff?
- Shared & Private Modes – Do we need any shared access & control or to support any private mode of access?
PTS will design and help you choose the correct display system for your room:
- Front or Rear Projection
- DLP technology
Learn more about PTS Network Operations Center Design Services
Contact PTS for your Next Data Center Project
You shouldn’t have to compromise when it comes to your data center. Our expert team assesses your unique needs, and then employs a proven data center plan that reduces the amount of support infrastructure you will need.
The result is higher efficiency, reduced complexity and better resiliency at lower cost… all at the same time.
Contact us for a quick chat to discuss how a smarter design for your data center can save you money.
Contact PTS today:
The average enterprise data center costs between $10 million and $12 million per megawatt to build, with costs typically front-loaded onto the first few megawatts of deployment. Seasoned data center builder Peter Sacco, founder and CEO of PTS Data Center Solutions, claims that it is possible to drive down costs by around 25 per cent or more, simply by being more disciplined on design.
Data Centers from Edge to Cloud Our Focus We design, build, and operate data centers that are great for companies
Pete Sacco (Founder and President, PTS Data Center Solutions) and Jamie Funk (Head of Sales for Verticals at Bloom Energy) talk to Dan Loosemore of Data Center Dynamics about future-proofing the modern data center using PTS’ Data Center Reimagined approach and Bloom Energy’s fuel-cell and micro-grid solutions.