PTS Data Center Solutions (PTS) provides comprehensive IT Managed Services programs for clients in need of external Information Technology and Facility support.
IT Managed Services Features:
- Full Service or On-Demand Support
- 24/7/365 US-Based Team
- On-Site Support
- Dedicated Teams
- Escalations Group
- Emergency Coverage
- Cloud Solutions
- 24×7 Remote Monitoring and Maintenance
- Service-Level Options Based on Required Response Time
- Various Pricing Models (Monthly Fee, Time Blocks, etc.)
PTS Managed Services can increase operational efficiencies and reduce operational costs by up to 30 percent. The portfolio covers the entire technology management lifecycle—from assessment to design to deployment to documentation to ongoing support. Additionally, PTS can uniquely provide qualified technical staff to maintain and service not only the IT, but also the facilities assets, and cabling within the enterprise. These integrated capabilities allow PTS to deliver true comprehensive service support.
Managed Services Components
- Onsite & Remote Helpdesk Support
- License & IT Asset Management
- Server & Desktop Management
- 24×7 Network Monitoring and Remediation
- Cloud Services
PTS’ Managed Services programs fit within the Monitoring & Management and the Operations & Maintenance phases in the progression of the data center, computer room, or server room project process, as defined by PTS.