Developing a clear, documented, and concise strategy for managing and optimizing data center operations is critical for today’s IT and data center operations personnel. Many organizations are burdened with the high operational costs and capital investments of running multiple data center facilities obtained through organic growth, organizational changes, or acquisitions.
PTS offers services geared to support Data Center Optimization. Optimization Evaluation services include focused assessments to increase the energy efficiency of the data center, evaluate and improve power and cooling systems, among other facility related technologies, programs, and processes.
In addition, PTS provides Data Center Optimization Evaluations geared around improving IT infrastructure and systems. Targeted services include:
- Routing and Switching Consolidation and Planning
- Storage & Data Protection Evaluations
- Virtualization Assessments
- Desktop optimization to streamline help desk and desktop support requirements.
- Security services to protect critical data and address evolving threats
- Compliance expertise to meet the demands of an increasing regulatory environment
- Automation, such as net-centric servers and real-time data protection
PTS’ Data Center Optimization Evaluation services leverages the first three (3) steps of the eleven (11) step progression of the data center project process.
To learn more about other PTS Facility & IT Assessment Services and Programs, contact us or visit:
- Data Center Planning & Pre-Design Services
- PTS Data Center Power & Cooling Systems Analysis
- Data Center Feasibility Consulting
- Data Center Project Cost Estimating
- Data Center Site Assessment
- Data Center Availability & Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Thermography Assessment Service
- PTS Data Center Energy Usage Assessment Service
- PTS Virtualization Strategies & Assessments
- IT Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Data Center Server Planning & Feasibility
- Data Center Storage Area Network (SAN) and Data Protection Planning & Feasibility