New risks. New imperatives. A new approach.
Business continuity is vital to business success. It can no longer remain the concern of the IT department alone. How do you determine the continuity and recovery requirements of your business to protect against a disaster? How do you identify and integrate critical business and IT priorities into a comprehensive continuity program? Where do you start?
PTS’s data center disaster recovery plan for business continuity includes:
- Identification of the business units and operational objectives.
- Identify & inventory and rank assets based on criticality to the business objectives.
- Rank the threats that pose risks to the critical assets.
- Identify the severity of vulnerabilities in the critical assets.
- Prioritize risks by focusing on assets affected by credible disaster threats and existing vulnerabilities.
- Develop strategies that minimize risk of disaster and maximize ROI.
PTS works with you in creating data center disaster recovery plans and providing cost estimates to adapt your facility and technology resources for continuous availability:
- Backup and recovery options for your multi-vendor information technology.
- Compare internal and external disaster recovery site options.
- Assess and improve the recoverability of your critical infrastructure.
- Assess and improve the protection of your critical business processes.
To learn more about other PTS Disaster Recovery Services and Programs, contact us or visit:
- Data Center Planning & Pre-Design Services
- PTS Data Center Power & Cooling Systems Analysis
- Data Center Feasibility Consulting
- Data Center Project Cost Estimating
- Data Center Availability & Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Thermography Assessment Service
- PTS Data Center Energy Usage Assessment Service
- PTS Virtualization Strategies & Assessments
- IT Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Assessment Services
- Data Center Server Planning & Feasibility
- Data Center Storage Area Network (SAN) and Data Protection Planning & Feasibility