What exactly are your requirements when you decide to build a data center? You want to ensure that it functions perfectly, that it can be expanded as necessary (with little to no interruption), and that it is available both as soon as possible; and once it is available, it is available as often as possible: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year; year, after year, after year.
Many firms today simply don’t have the manpower, or the expertise to be able to effectively administer a construction project; especially a construction project as complex and crucial as a data center. Management of a construction project is a full-time job in and of itself. There are a staggering number of details that must be given proper attention if your construction project is going to be successfully completed on-time and on-budget; details that can make-or-break a project.
PTSs General Contracting services can alleviate this shortfall, and can give attention to these details so your already taxed employees don’t have more to worry about and can focus more attention on their jobs. Working as an agent-for-owner, PTS will issue contracts to all the various subcontractors required to implement the data center design, and will ensure that the data center you want, is the data center you get; and that you get it on-time and on-budget.
To learn more about other PTS Design/Build Services, contact us or visit:
- Data Center Planning & Pre-Design Services
- PTS Data Center Power & Cooling Systems Analysis
- Data Center Feasibility Consulting
- Data Center Project Cost Estimating
- Data Center Site Assessment
- Data Center Availability & Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Thermography Assessment Service
- PTS Data Center Energy Usage Assessment Service
- PTS Virtualization Strategies & Assessments
- IT Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Data Center Server Planning & Feasibility
- Data Center Storage Area Network (SAN) and Data Protection Planning & Feasibility