Data Centers from Edge to Cloud
PTS site commissioning services ensure that your systems are installed properly and are performing consistent with their design
PTS is an infrastructure solutions provider specializing in highly available, scalable, redundant and manageable, turnkey solutions for IT environments from utility-to-desktop.
PTS specializes in products & services that integrate into solutions for a host of IT-centric environments including; facility-wide generator & UPS solutions, data centers, server rooms/closets, MDFs, IDFs, wiring/network closets, phone rooms, network operation centers, command bridges and general office area environment solutions that effectively route power, voice & data to workstations through trading floors.
Contact PTS for your Next Data Center Project
You shouldn’t have to compromise when it comes to your data center. Our expert team assesses your unique needs, and then employs a proven data center plan that reduces the amount of support infrastructure you will need.
The result is higher efficiency, reduced complexity and better resiliency at lower cost… all at the same time.
Contact us for a quick chat to discuss how a smarter design for your data center can save you money.
Contact PTS today:
To learn more about other PTS Services, please visit:
- Data Center Planning & Pre-Design Services
- PTS Data Center Power & Cooling Systems Analysis
- Data Center Feasibility Consulting
- Data Center Project Cost Estimating
- Data Center Site Assessment
- Data Center Availability & Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Thermography Assessment Service
- PTS Data Center Energy Usage Assessment Service
- PTS Virtualization Strategies & Assessments
- IT Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Data Center Server Planning & Feasibility
- Data Center Storage Area Network (SAN) and Data Protection Planning & Feasibility
Data Centers from Edge to Cloud Our Focus We design, build, and operate data centers that are great for companies
How can data center operators insulate themselves from the increasing risks posed by aging centralized power grids prone to outages