Data Centers from Edge to Cloud
Providing infrastructure solutions specializing in highly available, scalable, redundant and manageable, turnkey solutions for IT environments from utility-to-desktop
The Construction Management Association of America defines Construction Management as a professional service that applies effective management techniques to the planning, design, and construction of a project from inception to completion for the purpose of controlling time, cost and quality.
Many firms today simply don’t have the manpower, or the expertise to be able to effectively administer a construction project; especially a construction project as complex and crucial as a data center. Management of a construction project is a full-time job in and of itself. There are a staggering number of details that must be given proper attention if your construction project is going to be successfully completed on-time and on-budget; details that can make-or-break a project.
So, want to keep your hands out of it completely? PTS’s Construction Management is your answer. Based upon your design criteria, PTS will design, bid, employ, and oversee the entire construction of your data center. PTS will manage the contractors and subcontractors, ensuring that you get the quality job you need. PTS will manage the schedule, ensuring that you get your data center on-line as soon as possible, or that your data center stays on line as much as possible. PTS will manage the budget, ensuring that the amount you determined to spend on your data center is the amount that you spend, and not a penny more. In essence, PTS will act as an employee of your firm, acting on your behalf; managing the details so that you get what you need.
PTS understands that in the business world today, when it is determined that dollars need to be spent, it is not a determination made lightly, and that every possible alternative avenue has been explored. Once the determination has been made, the project needs to happen quickly, quietly, and on-budget.
After all, what exactly are your requirements when you decide to build a data center? You want to ensure that it functions perfectly, that it can be expanded as necessary (with little to no interruption), and that it is available both as soon as possible; and once it is available, it is available as often as possible: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year; year, after year, after year.
Contact PTS for your Next Data Center Project
You shouldn’t have to compromise when it comes to your data center. Our expert team assesses your unique needs, and then employs a proven data center plan that reduces the amount of support infrastructure you will need.
The result is higher efficiency, reduced complexity and better resiliency at lower cost… all at the same time.
Contact us for a quick chat to discuss how a smarter design for your data center can save you money.
Contact PTS today:
There are many factors influencing how suitable a given data center is at meeting the needs of the organization that is utilizing it. Inevitably,
It’s vital for companies to invest in data center operations that are simple in design, easy to operate, and minimize infrastructure needed to achieve
- Data Center Planning & Pre-Design Services
- PTS Data Center Power & Cooling Systems Analysis
- Data Center Feasibility Consulting
- Data Center Project Cost Estimating
- Data Center Availability & Risk Assessment
- PTS Data Center Energy Usage Assessment Service
- Data Center & Computer Room Design and Engineering Services
- Data Center Architectural Services for Data Center Design
- Data Center Cabling Design
- Network Operations Center (NOC) Design Services
- Data Center Design Commissioning
- PTS Data Center Project Process
- Data Center Site Assessment
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Thermography Assessment Service
- PTS Virtualization Strategies & Assessments
- IT Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Data Center Server Planning & Feasibility
- Data Center Storage Area Network (SAN) and Data Protection Planning & Feasibility