PTS’s site commissioning services ensure that your systems are installed properly and are performing consistent with their design. Our commissioning experts adhere to a thorough quality management process that validates and documents your systems. Our commissioning methodology covers a wide range of procedures to verify the integrity and performance of your mission critical support infrastructure. Commissioning services include:
- Commission plan preparation
- Equipment pre-start-up and start-up procedures
- Integrated system testing
- Development of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and operational training
- Assembly of system
- Provide ‘as-built’ documentation
- Load Bank Testing
As you undergo a data center construction project, your choice of data center commissioning agent may be as important as your choice of design firm. Data center commissioning is a rigorous, systematic process to ensure that you get the data center design, equipment interoperability and system redundancy that you paid for. Thus the central role of the commissioning agent firm is to advocate for your data center’s needs and agreed-upon requirements.
Although there are several approaches to commissioning a data center and its facility supporting infrastructure, most approaches are based at least in part on the general ASHRAE guidelines for commissioning a building. The PTS approach includes the following services:
- Commission Plan Development
- Commissioning Witnessing & Execution (Levels 1-5)
Commission Plan Development Service
Delivers commissioning plan a tailored to the desired level specific to the requirements of the site and the equipment deployed. The plan defines the scope, schedule, and required resources for the execution of a successful commissioning of the site. The plan is not finalized until accepted by the client and/or their representatives.
PTS’ Commissioning Services for data centers and computer rooms provide you with the confidence to know whether your supporting infrastructure components and systems are installed properly, are performing consistent with their design intent, and operate as an integrated system.
Our commissioning experts adhere to a thorough quality management process that validates and documents your systems.
PTS’ Data Center Commissioning Services is the eighth (8) of the eleven (11) step progression of the data center project process. Data Center Implementation Services constitute the pre-installation, installation, testing, and turnover of IT infrastructure within a data center, computer room, server room, or network operations center (NOC) facility.
To learn more about the PTS Commissioning Services and other PTS Data Center Services, visit:
- Data Center Planning & Pre-Design Services
- PTS Data Center Power & Cooling Systems Analysis
- Data Center Feasibility Consulting
- Data Center Project Cost Estimating
- Data Center Site Assessment
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Thermography Assessment Service
- PTS Data Center Energy Usage Assessment Service
- PTS Virtualization Strategies & Assessments
- IT Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery