Lower Cost to Build and Operate your Facility
Helping companies implement a multi-data center, multi-cloud hybrid approach to IT operations that is simple in design, easy to operate and maintain, and uses less infrastructure to achieve data resilience.
We design, build and operate data centers, computer rooms, and other mission-critical facilities that cost less to build, cost less to operate, can be deployed faster, and perform better because they are simpler in design, more energy efficient, easier to operate, and use less infrastructure to achieve resilience.
- PTS has been building edge data centers for 20+ years (before it was a thing)
- Best Suited for Ground-Up “Greenfield” Data Center Facilities
- Suitable for Medium/Large Enterprise (Production, DR or Edge), Service Providers (Colocation, MSP & Telco/5G) & Hyperscale
- Scalable IT loads from 250kW to Multi-Hundred MW
- ~$6.5M / MW for Tier III/IV or $4.5M / MW for Tier II
- 30-45% Lower CAPEX and OPEX vs. Traditional Approaches
- Faster to Design and Build, as well as Easier to Operate
- ~20% Smaller Facility Footprint vs. Traditional Approaches
- Can be Deployed Multi-Story Metro Areas (Smaller Base-Building Footprint and Closer to Where Data is Created and Power & Connectivity are Available)
- Utilizes Disruptive Micro-Grid Power and Indirect Evaporative Cooling Technologies
Key Market Challenges
Balance Traditional On-Premise Data Centers against Cloud and Off-Premise Initiatives
Declining Talent Pool Requires Simplification and Automation
Minimize CAPEX & OPEX by Using Less Infrastructure to Achieve Resilience
Data-Centric Workload Strategy:
Latency ■ Cost ■ Security ■ Application Performance ■ Platform Reliability ■ Regulation / Governance / Compliance
Data Center Facility Strategy
Disruptive Data Center Facility Technologies
Microgrids provide new, resilient, on-premise power with no upfront CAPEX – only OPEX. A PPA partner, in partnership with PTS, pays for all pre-design consulting, engineering, construction and all backend support on an SLA basis, including monitoring and maintenance, for the lifetime of the PPA or product. The client is left with a gas bill, a multi-year PPA agreement, and whatever residual electric power still needed. In states where power costs are higher, there is a net OPEX savings overall.
Indirect Evaporative Cooling (IDEC)
Indirect Evaporative Cooling (IDEC) is the most effective, efficient, and lowest energy process currently available to cool data centers.
Data Center Reimagined Suitability
Hyperscale Data Centers
- 35-46% Lower CAPEX & OPEX
- Scales to hundreds of MW at any deployment density
Enterprise & Service Provider Data Centers
- 31-39% Lower CAPEX & OPEX
- Accommodate higher inlet temperatures
- Suitable for stacked data center approach for metro areas
Edge Data Centers
- Suitable for IT loads equal to or greater than 250kW
- Can do with or without IT and/or as a managed deployment
Let PTS Help YOU Reimagine your Data Center
You shouldn’t have to compromise when it comes to your data center. Our expert team assesses your unique needs, and then employs a proven data center plan that reduces the amount of support infrastructure you will need. The result is higher efficiency, reduced complexity and better resiliency at lower cost… all at the same time.
But don’t take our word for it. Intel reports having saved $3.8B over the last decade by owning and operating their own data center.
Reach out to us to discuss how a smarter design for your data center can save you money.
Contact PTS Today:
Data Centers from Edge to Cloud Our Focus PTS’ Data Center Maintenance Management Software solution (DCMMS) provides a complete & integrated management platform for