Reopen with Confidence
As the world enters the next phase of the pandemic, businesses are forced to make changes to accommodate not only a changing workforce, but also a changing workplace. Brick and mortar businesses need to reopen a safe environment in order to protect their employees, clients, and visitors.
Zero-Contact Body Temperature Scanning
Near the building entrances, employees and visitors will now pause to have their body temperatures checked. The scanner resembles a small tablet on a stand, and produces an accurate temperature reading in seconds. A voice confirmation assures “Your body temperature is normal,” and entry is allowed. All visitors should be scanned every time they enter the building.
Increase the safety of employees and visitors
- Complies with U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) COVID-19 Policy
- Non-Contact Touchless Scanning
- +/-0.5°F Accuracy for use in the fight against COVID-19
- 0.1 of a second scans keeps lines from forming
- Suitable for adjunct use in public areas, entrances, doorways
- Easy to install
- Easy to use
- Integrates with management system to manage alerts
Non-Contact Body Temperature Scanner
The new normal is anything but normal. The modern workplace will require both employees and visitors to be screened for any indication of high temperatures.
Technology designed to keep everyone safe.