Job Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with PTS senior technical staff, project management, and sales/marketing personnel to provide outsourced IT network management
- Work with customers either remotely or onsite to management, troubleshoot, update, and upgrade computers, servers, networks, security devices, and other network peripherals
- Provide first and/or second level support using industry standard Help Desk ticketing system to meet published SLA’s
- Perform daily flight check tasks based on customer requirements
- Work with leading edge IT managed services software platforms to monitor, update, and troubleshoot client IT networks
- Use customer relationship management software to track client project, network, and personnel information
- Perform network upgrades and updates including server updates, workstation updates, firmware, switch, router, and other network peripherals.
- Rack, stack, install, and set-up servers and other network peripherals (i.e., switches, routers, storage)
- Collaborate with PTS senior technical staff and customers to perform server, storage, and other assessment services
- Identify, design, and troubleshoot backup, recovery, and archiving solutions
- Develop, design, and deliver Microsoft Active Directory solutions, including deployments and migrations.
- Installation and testing of data cabling
- Installation and servicing of rack-based UPS and PDUs
- Installation and servicing of environmental monitoring and IP monitoring solutions
- Work with clients and PTS personnel to relocate IT and facilities equipment in terms of de-commissioning, de-rack, move, re-rack, and re-commission
If you're interested in applying, please complete this form, or call PTS at: 1-866-PTS-DCS1 (866-787-3271)
Boost what your team can accomplish by aggregating data analytics, project & information management, chat, and goal-based strategy benchmarking
DICE National: Data Center Operations and Cooling Digital Summit (Webinar): Efficiency, Automation, and Cooling Innovation with Pete Sacco, PTS Data Center Solutions, and other Data Center Professionals.
We’re looking for an Entry Level Electrical Engineer to join our team. PTS is an adaptive, coaching, and supportive workplace focused on development, relationships, purposeful work, personal contribution and opportunity.
Join the PTS Team as our Construction Manager. PTS Data Center Solutions is a leader in data center environments offering both design/build construction and managed IT services.