PTS Career Opportunity: Construction Site Superintendent
PTS Data Center Solutions, a leader in data center environments offering both design/build construction and managed IT services, is looking for an outstanding individual to serve as our Construction Site Superintendent.
Site Superintendent Duties Including:
- Manage a team of workers, including their work schedules, project progress, and resource allocation
- Manage the daily schedule including communicating with and monitoring the progress of on-site contractors, sub-contractors, and/or trades
- Collaborate with clients, engineers, project managers, construction managers, and other support staff
- Maintain site OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Administration) standards
- Inspect construction and/or installation of equipment and systems
- Coordinate and monitor all supplies, materials, and equipment deliveries
- Process RFI’s (Requests for Information)
- Document site conditions, project progress, and your time by task, to management, on a daily basis
Service Technician and Laborer Duties Include:
- Assemble and/or install UPS, CRAC, IT racks/cabinet, power distribution, and monitoring equipment
- Perform UPS and CRAC unit start-up
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance routines for electrical and/or mechanical systems
- Perform unscheduled emergency repair services for electrical and/or mechanical systems
- Perform data center and/or other cleaning services
- Perform painting and/or general labor services
- Document, communicate and submit paperwork on a daily basis
- Accept deliveries
- Provide site coverage
If you're interested in applying, please complete this form, or call PTS at: 1-866-PTS-DCS1 (866-787-3271)
We’re looking for an Entry Level Electrical Engineer to join our team. PTS is an adaptive, coaching, and supportive workplace focused on development, relationships, purposeful work, personal contribution and opportunity.
Join the PTS Team as our Construction Manager. PTS Data Center Solutions is a leader in data center environments offering both design/build construction and managed IT services.
In a recent webinar, Pete Sacco (PTS Data Center Solutions), Yasir Ali (Polymer), and John Gomez (Sensato) discussed how to prepare and protect your enterprise from a ransomware attack. This edition will have a particular focus on the healthcare industry.
In this recently recorded webinar, Pete Sacco (PTS Data Center Solutions) joins Allison Boen (Immersion Edge) and other industry professionals to discuss immersion cooling as it relates to crypto mining. Topics include how the crypto field is leading the way to the enterprise data center.
PTS partner Sensato recently hosted the webinar: “A Cyber Hacker’s Perspective – A Live Q&A” with the chance to ask a real hacker questions, and learned how one can implement tactics to thwart hackers’ efforts.
Pete Sacco (PTS Data Center Solutions), Yasir Ali (Polymer), and John Gomez (Sensato) will be discussing how to prepare and protect your enterprise from a ransomware attack.