PTS Data Center Solutions will be presenting and exhibiting at the Fall 2010 Data Center World Event in Las Vegas, Nevada during October 3-6. Please visit us at booth #207 and experience our new Data Center Maintenance Management Software (DCMMS) Solution.
PTS Data Center Solutions’ presentations will include:
Data Center Management Track
Achieve Higher Availability with an Effective Plan for Data Center Maintenance
Description: Is preventative maintenance the only proactive component of your maintenance program? Discover tools and methods that will allow your organization to take best practice actions based on monitored and reported conditions to achieve higher availability in your data center.
- Understand best practices to achieve higher availability in the data center.
- Understand tools available for proactive maintenance of data center assets.
Data Center Builds and Expansions: From Concept to Completion
Description: Before you begin expanding an existing data center or building a new one, it is necessary to understand the design, engineering and construction process for these types of projects. Data center managers should put a tremendous effort on the planning and pre-design phase, forming a clear vision of the outcome of the project, and use this vision against which to benchmark progress. This session will cover the entire process – from concept to completion, and include success tips and pitfalls to avoid during a data center expansion or build.
- Understand the complete data center project process needed to successfully complete a data center expansion or new build.
- Understand the need to perform detailed pre-design analysis and planning when considering a data center build-out.
- Be able to successfully plan a data center expansion or new build.
Upgrade or Build: You Decide
Description: Data Center Managers have several choices when it comes time to expand their data center footprint. This roundtable discussion will focus upon issues and opportunities related to upgrading a data center versus building new. What planning tools are available? What do you need to consider beyond financial impacts? Why is it sometimes more beneficial to upgrade and expand than to build new? What benefits arise from building new and migrating to a new facility?
Product Information Session
Data Center Maintenance Management Software – Case Study Examples of Improved Maintenance Management
Description: This presentation will discuss computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS) and present DCMMS, an innovative software application from PTS Data Center Solutions that was specifically designed for managing data center maintenance. The software was released in spring 2010 and the presentation will review, in case study format, current client use of the solution including live examples of client use, management of assets and parts, tracking of maintenance schedules, costs, recurring product problems and issues related to effective and efficient preventative maintenance management in the data center.
- Understand how a data center manager can more effectively manage support infrastructure.
- Learn about best-in-class solutions aimed specifically at managing the maintenance of all support infrastructure within the data center.
We hope to see you in Vegas this fall.