PTS’ growth of solutions to design, build and manage the data center has never been stronger.This post showcases two industry-leading solutions that you may want to consider for your own data center.
Energy Monitoring Systems
Would device-level power consumption monitoring help you manage costs for effectively?
Working in conjunction with Packet Power, PTS is pleased to announce a cost effective per-device energy monitoring system which is easy to deploy and highly accurate. The system provides device level monitoring & trending without having to change out power supplies or PDU’s.
- All billing-quality power monitoring hardware is built into standard equipment power supply cables.
- All standard cable connector con-figurations (C13/C14, C19/C20 etc.) as well as voltages and current loads are available. PP Monitoring Nodes
- Data collection network automatically supports thousands of devices in a single facility, is configuration-free, entirely wireless, secure and operates independently of any Wi-Fi or other networking infrastructure.
- All information gathered by our system and all advanced monitoring, billing and management functions are accessible via the web & e-mail.
- All available without any additional hardware or software.
- All information generated by the system can be integrated with your existing operations management and billing systems.
Air Curtains – A Green Alternative
Reduce data center cooling costs by directing cold air where it is needed most – through the computer racks! Air Curtains and strip doors separate cold air and warm air aisles, maximizing the dynamics of air flow to cool your data center. A system can pay for itself in months!
- Save energy on both air conditioning and fan systems – 15% and 67% respectively (according to a study by the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory)
- The Air Curtain product line includes transparent curtains, strip doors, panels and patented hardware; create a solution specific to your needs.
- Specially formulated vinyls are low-outgassing and anti-static while meeting ASTM and NFPA fire retardancy requirements.
- Hardware is also designed so curtains fall away in the case of fire, allowing fire sprinklers full operating range.
And remember, PTS typically designs these solutions and performs Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) modeling prior to deployment to guarantee the results, savings & performance. To learn more, please contact us today.Share This: