Data Center Design & Engineering
Network Operations Center (NOC) Design Services
PTS NOC A/V Solution Services
PTS will design a modular scalable solution for your Control Room, as well as Advanced-Technology Conference Rooms to meet any information management challenges you may face. PTS provides consulting services allowing you to narrow the scope, schedule, and budget for your project by defining your critical design requirement, including sources, outputs, and control requirements.
- Computers - What computers are we connecting to and how are we connecting to them, RGBHV, VGA, DVI, and audio outputs?
- Video - What video devices are we connecting to; cameras, DVR’s, CATV, or satellite TV, DVD, Blu-Ray, video conferencing systems and what type of connections, component video, BNC, S-Video, HDMI, etc.
- Network - Are there IP connections for streaming video or screen scrapes we need to support from console stations?
- Tablets & Touch-screens - Are there any tablet, touch-screens, or whiteboard functions required in the environment?
- Audio - What other audio needs supporting; radio & SAT radio, handheld radios, audio conferencing systems, microphones? What are the connection types to all of these devices?
- Resolution & Sound Quality - What are the video resolutions & audio formats we need to support from all sources?
- What type of displays are we connecting to Plasma, LCD, DLP,
LED, and how are we connecting to them, RGBHV, VGA, component
video, BNC, S-Video, HDMI, DVI, and audio inputs?
- Video Wall & Image Scaling
- Do we need to support multiple images on these displays and/or
expand an image across multiple displays? Do we need an array of
displays to operate as a video wall with an ability to scale
images across the displays?
- Speakers & Format
- Where does audio need to be presented, & in what format
stereo, surround sound, etc?
- Is there a need for any alarms, audible, strobe, etc?
- Users - Who needs to
control sources and select them to be appropriately to their
- Type - How do we want to
control the sources & outputs, keyboard & mouse, pushbutton
control panel, touch-screen, wireless remote, browser control or
a combination of the above?
Do preset controls help the operations?
Is there a need for room controls for HVAC & lighting?
- Locations - Where do we
need to control from locally, remotely, if remotely through an
- Security - What security
do we need to lock down the control, do we want to authenticate
logins, have multiple preemption levels to support a
- Shared & Private Modes -
Do we need any shared access & control or to support any private
mode of access?
PTS will design and help you choose the correct display system
for your room:
- Front or Rear Projection
- DLP technology
Back to the Top