PTS is committed to excellence in the data center design/build process. Unlike the traditional design-specify-bid-build process, which costs more, takes more time to execute and requires more resources to manage, PTS’ Design/Build Data Center Construction Strategy condenses the exercise into a clear and concise process. By integrating both design and construction services, a tighter schedule can be met, costs can be better controlled and unforeseen problems can be avoided. Our proven methodology is designed to minimize the disruption of your business during deployment. These are just some of the many services we offer:
- Assessment & Planning
- Equipment Sourcing & Scheduling
- Construction / Installation / Integration
- Operations & Maintenance
Our approach to every engagement starts with defining and understanding the project requirements for the data center and identifying the business objectives. This is followed by an assessment and audit of the available assets and inevitable detriments. We then establish the design criteria and create a preliminary design to summarize the associated project build costs.
From this point, the initial design is developed based on the project scope, determined system requirements, and available data center build budget, both time-wise and dollar-wise. A preliminary project timeline is established to minimizing construction time and ensure alignment with the project budget.
PTS maintains relationships with the industries, ‘best-of-breed’, critical infrastructure suppliers, local architect/engineers and construction partners. This ensures you receive the best possible equipment cost, with the most favorable delivery terms and have it installed by the most skilled craftsman.
We protect your data center budget commitments by offering fixed-bid pricing wherever possible. However, for those projects where the design/build scope cannot be fully defined at proposal time, we also offer hourly rates.
PTS understands the only acceptable level of downtime is zero. Your job performance and our reputation depend on it.
To learn more about other PTS Design/Build Services, contact us or visit:
- Data Center Planning & Pre-Design Services
- PTS Data Center Power & Cooling Systems Analysis
- Data Center Feasibility Consulting
- Data Center Project Cost Estimating
- Data Center Site Assessment
- Data Center Availability & Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Thermography Assessment Service
- PTS Data Center Energy Usage Assessment Service
- PTS Virtualization Strategies & Assessments
- IT Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Data Center Server Planning & Feasibility
- Data Center Storage Area Network (SAN) and Data Protection Planning & Feasibility