PTS Data Center Solutions’ (PTSdcs) wholly owned subsidiary, PTS Design & Engineering, Inc. operates as a full-service data center consulting, engineering, and designing experts specializing in the following disciplines:
- HVAC / Mechanical / Plumbing Design & Engineering
- Electrical Design & Engineering
- Fire Protection & Fire Alarm Design & Engineering
- Sustainable Design
- Energy Assessment
- Commissioning Services
- Facility and Site Services
- Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) Modeling Services
- Building Condition Assessment Services
- Building Management Systems (BMS / BAS) Design Services
- Master Planning and Feasibility Analysis Services
- Facility Maintenance & Operations Management Services
- Telecommunications Systems Design
- Audio/Visual Systems Design
- Security Systems Design
- Information Technology Design, Installation, & Support Services
We specialize in the design and ongoing support of data centers, computer rooms, web-hosting facilities, network operations centers, telecommunications centers, as well as other highly technical facilities with always available requirements.
PTS has been involved with the design of millions of square feet of data centers throughout the United States.
PTS is extensively involved in the renovation and upgrade of existing data centers as well as the design of new facilities. In each case, PTS was instrumental in integrating innovative support infrastructure solutions including:
Integrated Infrastructure Systems ▪ UPS & Power Distribution ▪ Generator & ATS ▪ Battery Systems ▪ Computer Room Air Conditioning ▪ Cooling Distribution ▪ Heat Rejection Equipment ▪ Raised Flooring ▪ Fire Detection Systems ▪ Pre-Action Sprinkler Systems ▪ FM200 & Other Dry-Type Suppression Systems ▪ Environmental Monitoring Systems ▪ Leak Detection Equipment ▪ CCTV & IP-Camera Systems ▪ Access Control Systems ▪ Racks, Cabinets & Accessories ▪ Structured Cabling ▪ Cable Management ▪ Cable Pathway ▪ NOC, Console & Technical Furniture ▪ Network & Security Infrastructure ▪ Server & Storage Systems ▪ KVM & Remote Access Systems
The Data Center Design Process
Effective data center design starts with a thorough survey of the existing systems & facility. We then work with the IT & facility staff to identify & quantify project needs and develop an understanding of the trends and migrations strategies required to adapt to future changes. Finally, we develop a conceptual data center design from which construction budgets can be developed.
PTS can plan, design, engineer, deploy, optimize, monitor, and manage your complex, multi-vendor, data center infrastructure. The need for reliable, scalable, available, and security-rich data center infrastructure has never been more critical to the success of your organization. Our comprehensive set of services can help you optimize your investments, improve performance, achieve availability objectives, and avoid costly problems.
Data Center Design Details
PTS is uniquely positioned in the industry to deliver the always available infrastructure and solutions that mission critical facilities demand.
- Schematic Design
- Design Development
- Bid Evaluations
- Equipment Specifications
Our Data Center Design Goals
PTS has a highly skilled workforce that specializes in aligning the requirements of your IT personnel with the capabilities of the facility and the expectations of facility personnel.
Our goal is to create satisfied customers by emphasizing pre-design & planning, and to provide the optimal solutions that meet your requirements. The result is in an early & accurate alignment between scope, schedule and budget.
PTS understands the only acceptable level of downtime is zero. Your job performance and our reputation depend on it. Please contact us tell us about your project. Give us the opportunity and we’ll provide you with the justification you need to convince your management to take the next step.
To Learn more about PTS Design & Engineering services for commercial and industrial projects, visit the PTS Design & Engineering microsite at http://www.pts-de.com/
To learn more about other PTS Data Center Design Solutions, contact us or visit:
- Data Center Planning & Pre-Design Services
- PTS Data Center Power & Cooling Systems Analysis
- Data Center Feasibility Consulting
- Data Center Project Cost Estimating
- Data Center Site Assessment
- Data Center Availability & Risk Assessment
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Thermography Assessment Service
- PTS Data Center Energy Usage Assessment Service
- PTS Virtualization Strategies & Assessments
- IT Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Data Center Server Planning & Feasibility
- Data Center Storage Area Network (SAN) and Data Protection Planning & Feasibility